An opportunity to travel should be seen as a gift of adventure and an opportunity for positive change. Travel provides unique opportunities for us to develop ourselves, to develop our beliefs about ourselves, to examine our beliefs about others, and to provide us with a truer sense of ourselves. HOWEVER…such opportunities do not come without certain strings attached and international travel is no exception to this.
Adventures are unique in both the journey and destination. To take part in this particular adventure in Germany, you will need to:
- Possess a valid US Passport. If you need a passport -OR- if you need to renew your passport, click HERE. If your passport is set to expire within 6-months of the date that you enter Germany, you need to renew it. Do not delay.
- Pay a non-refundable deposit of $300 to LIFE Fellowship by March 26.
- Commit to effectively participating in all trip fundraising efforts.
- Complete a one-time vocal assessment with the choir director. You can schedule your assessment HERE.
- Perform a 45-minute program from memory. You can review the repertoire HERE.
- Attend a MINIMUM of 11 choir rehearsals out of a total of 14 choir rehearsals. You can view the rehearsal schedule HERE. There will be no exceptions to this requirement. Please plan your personal schedule accordingly.