I’ve been involved with music, primarily through vocal performance, from an early age. I can look back to my early years and see how God had “ordered my steps” for the path I am currently taking. There were so many people along the way that served as encouragers and sign posts.
Looking back upon being raised in Bolivia, NC, I reflect upon many fond memories created by faithful, loving, and encouraging musicians:
- Mrs. Sandra Johnson, my children’s choir director at Bolivia Baptist Church
- Mrs. Mayhew, my elementary school music teacher
- Rev. L.V. Walton, my choir director at Faith Baptist Church
- Peepaw (my grandmother), taking me to church with her at Town Creek Christian Church so that I could sing while she played the piano or putting me “on display” in her den while she had guests in her home.
- Mr. Skillman, my middle school band director
- Mr. Buddy Gudger, my high school chorus director & band director
I am a composite of the impressions that you left upon my life.
Click here for a variety of musical performances ranging from 2006 to present.
One thought on “Music Videos”
Hi Pastor Jason. Did anyone record you singing I Fell on my Knees and cried Holy (I’m not sure of the exact name) on Easter Sunday at church? It was incredible!!! My husband and I still talk about it and would love to you tube it!